BAS Preparation Service
What is BAS Preparation?
The Australian Taxation Office requires eligible businesses to regularly (monthly, quarterly or annually) lodge their Business Activity Statement (BAS) so that things like Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Pay As You Go (PAYG) tax instalments can be paid. To be eligible for BAS your business needs to be registered for GST.
Our BAS preparation service takes the hassle and hard work out of reconciling your bank statements and calculating how much tax you need to pay, or if you are eligible for a refund.
We also check your expenses and sales income are reported in the right period.
Why Use a Registered BAS Agent?
As a registered BAS agent, Sheils Bookkeeping Service can lodge your BAS, make variations and pay online on behalf of your business. We also keep up to date with any changes relating to BAS including notices from the ATO.
As a BAS agent, we prepare and lodge your BAS electronically which means it is quick and paid on time. We also assist in keeping your business compliant with all GST requirements and superannuation payments.
For more information on business activity statements, here is a handy link to the ATO’s BAS web page.
Find out how we can help you get your BAS sorted
You look after your business and we will look after your BAS and bookkeeping.
Call us today for your free consultation and discover how we’ll help you get time back.
Benefits of Using Sheils Bookkeeping Service to do Your BAS?
The biggest benefit is to save you time. This means you can spend that time working on other things in your business. Or you can spend it away from work with your family and loved ones.
Why choose Sheils Bookkeeping Service for BAS preparation?
- We have years of experience lodging BAS on behalf of our clients.
- We work with small to medium sized businesses in Australia and understand the ATO requirements for BAS reporting.
- We only use trusted accounting software so we keep your BAS safe and secure.
- We are registered BAS Agents and will do the job properly and to ATO requirements.
- We are friendly and understanding of the pressures of small business.
- We build long term relationships with our clients, especially with BAS preparation.