Employee Payroll Services
Payroll for Small Business Services
Deciding to employ staff should be an exciting time in your business, not a nightmare! At Sheils Bookkeeping Service, our team help you with that step by making sure you pay your staff correctly and on time. Our payroll for small business service helps you streamline this part of your finances.
We partner with Kane Independent Consulting to ensure we have the most up to date information about all things payroll. Whether you are paying your employees weekly, fortnightly or monthly, we make sure you get the PAYG correct and the super is paid at the correct rate (which is currently 10.5%).
Doing payroll online allows your staff to use the accounting software payroll portal to apply for leave, download their payslips, update their bank details. And with STP2 now being used, every time an update occurs, we are on top of it because we are constantly attending training courses to keep up to date.
And we can prepare a financial report for payroll whenever you need it.
Book A Discovery Call
You look after your business and we will look after your accounts and invoicing.
Call us today for your free consultation and discover how we’ll help you get paid faster and get time back.
Benefits of Payroll Services
The benefits of having Sheils Bookkeeping Service look after your payroll include:
Employee Payroll for Small Business
Making sure employees are paid on time and correctly is very important to us and even more important to your employees. There are a range of payroll related services we provide to help small business, including:
- Taking care of annual leave and sick leave and process payroll finalisations, should your employees seek employment elsewhere.
- Looking after the end of financial year process and making sure your employees have access to their income statements by the due date.
- Implementing a timesheet process – you may wish to use timesheets or a different software program such as Deputy to record the hours your employees work if they are part time or casual. Our team work with you to devise the best process for you and your needs.
Just like Accounts Payable, we can supply an ABA file for you to upload. And we can upload the file ready for you to approve, or we can do the entire process for you once you have approved the wages to be paid.
We find employees often don’t understand the tax free threshold and whether to claim it or not. For example, a working holiday maker cannot claim it. If you would like us to help explain all things payroll we are happy to do so.
Why choose Sheils Bookkeeping Service for your employee payroll service?
- Our bookkeepers are experienced at doing payroll for small and medium sized businesses.
- We make sure we are up to date with the correct awards and any overtime or allowances are paid.
- To make sure payroll is correct, Sheils Bookkeeping Service contracts a FairWork expert to assist us with any queries.
- Our team understands how important payroll is to your business and ensure it is accurate, regular and ontime.